HORARY SUTRA: The constellation that indicates the matters signified by its lords; the planet transit in influence such results denoted by the lord of the star through the source denoted by the transiting planet (by nature, lordship and occupation etc.) and it is the sublord which decides whether the result is favorable or unfavorable. The lord of constellation is similar to the lord of the Dasha, where as the sub is the lord of the period of bhukti (HA-75)….
Moon (Planet) is influenced by the exact position which it occupies in the constellation. (HA-76) Constellation and Sub :(HA-78)
The sign is not as important as the constellation. The sub is more important. The sign gives an idea about the strength of the planet. Planet occupying a house is stronger than the owner of the sign. Here, there are two mansions. One is the sign, i.e. one of the 12 equal divisions of the zodiac. The other is the equal divisions into 27 equal parts of 13.20 called constellation. Therefore, the tenant in a sign is stronger than the lord of the sign and the tenant in a constellation is stronger than the lord of the constellation.(HA-79)
The planet in a constellation will offer the results of the Bhava house occupied by the lord of the constellation. Constellation is stronger than the sign.
Then judge each planet. The planet signifies a matter. Whether it votes for the progress and prosperity of that matter depends on the sub lord; it is not capable of doing good, but it does harm to that bhava signified by the planet, if the sub lord is detrimental to that house mattes. (HA-81)
1. If a planet is the significator of lagna bhava, it gives long life, success in attempts, it helps to maintain good health,if the sub lord is not also the significator of 6/8/12. (HA-81)
2. If the sub lord of the planet signifies 6th house, if the planet signifying lagna results by occupying the constellation in Lagna bhava occupies such a sub ruled by the significator of 6, he falls ill. The constellation refers his health. Sub signifying 6th house gives disease. (HA-81)
3. If a planet signifies lagna bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 8th house he meets with danger. (HA-81)
4. If the sub lord signifies 12th house and the significator of lagna is in such a sub, one runs away, or imprisoned or hospatalised. (HA-81)
Therefore constellation lord shows whom or which matter refers. But the deciding factor good or bad, success or failure is shown by the sub occupied by the significator.
5. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 6th house (Significator) one borrows. (HA-82)
6. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 8th or 12th house (Significator) one lends or repays loan. (HA-82)
7. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 11th house (Significator) he will gain or son in law or daughter in law or child birth to the person. because 2nd house shows family. Also 11th house indicates the above relations.
8. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 3 , through brother one gains, brother loses or gives away;
9. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 4 one may have car or house during the period of the significator of 2nd house deposited in the sub of 4th house significator.
10. If the significator of the 4th house rules the sub and if it is also the significator of 11, he purchases and acquires: If the sub lord who is also the significator of 12 other than 4, he sells and converts the permanent ossession as liquid cash and his bank position improves by losing the car or building.
11. If the sub lord of the planet signifying 2nd house is the significator of 10 and 12, then he lets his land for tenancy or lets the house for rent. As 10th house is the 4th to the 7th with whom you transact: so, that which he takes is given by you (12)and he is indebted(6) 10th being 4th to 7th, 10th denotes other’s possession and it is your business.
12. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if it is in the sub of 2 or 11, one gains, there is reunion, one gets married.
13. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of significator of 12, separation or ill health to wife.
14. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of significator of 1 and 2 danger to partner’s life.
There can be 3 or 4 or any number of significators for the 7th. During the period or sub period of a planet in such a sub whose lord signifies 12th house, wife falls ill or the native goes away and separation is caused.
15. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub lord signifies 6th house, the wife goes away, thereby there is separation.
16. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of (significator of ) 4, partner gains, makes money and earns name.
17. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of (significator of )5 partner makes money, friendship and enjoys pleasure.
18. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub is ruled by the significator of 8th house there is either income or danger to life. If that significator of the 8th house is also significator of 5, partner gains.
19. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub is ruled by the significator of 8th house is also the significator of 1 and 7 it means death to partner as 8 and 1 are maraka houses to the 7th house. (HA-83)
20. The constellation ruled by a planet indicates the matters signified by the bhava occupied and owned by it. The sub lord occupied by a planet denotes whether it is auspicious for the progress of that bhava or inauspicious so that one meets with obstacle or faces disappointment or negation of the matter.
28.01.1921 at 19.21 at 13.04N, 80.15.E (Page 83)
If a lagna is occupied by a planet or owned by one and if a planet either the same lagnadhipathi or any other planet is deposited in the occupant’s or owner’s star, then they indicate first house matters. If the depositer in that constellation is in the favourable sub, matters indicated by lagna will thrive. If the depositer in that constellation is in unfavourable sub, the matter is indicated by the lord of the constellation as per its occupation or ownership will sufer, must suffer.
Lord of lagna is sun, No planet is in Lagna… No planet in Sun’s star. Hence sun gives lagna results. Sun is in Moon’s Star, Moon is in 9 and owns 12. Hence, Sun mostly refers to the matters signified by the 9 and 12. i.e. Long journey, staying outside, loss of father, permanent possession of father, separation from father. Sun is in Jupiter’s Sub. Now what can Jupiter do to the 9th & 12th house.
Jupiter is in saturn Star. As the Saturn is the badhakasthanadhipati to 9, Jupiter indicates Badhaka to father. Therefore, if a constellation indicates father, then the sub of Jupiter in that constellation indicates dange to the father. Therefore sun in the constellation of moon in 9 and sub of jupiter, the badhaka to father, promises danger to father.
Now, the 9th house is owned by Mars. Rahu and Mercury are in Mars Star. Rahu is in the sub of Mars who denotes longevity to father(as it is Navamesh) Mercury is in the sub of Saturn badhaka to father. Hence Rahu is a benefic whereas Mercury is evil.
To the longevity of father, 2, 3 houses counted from 9 are evil. Both are owned by Venus. Rahu occupies 2 to 9 i.e. 10th. Mars occupies Venus star. None in Rahu Star. Mars is in the sub of Venus. So it is farmful. Rahu is in the sub of Mars is good. Venus is in the sub of Jupiter. Venus is in the constellation of Kethu who represents 4th and 9th houses. Therefore Venus indicates the house 9, 10 and 3 danger to father.
It is the lord of the sub which indicates whether 4th house matter will thrive or not. Venus is in Kethu Star, Jupiter in Saturn, Mercury in Mars star indicate 4th house matters. As Saturn is in rapt conjunction with Kethu and saturn is in the constellation of the 8th from 4th, Mercury is evil. Venus in 2 in the sub of lord of 3. Mercury in tghe constellation of planet in 2 to 4, owner of 4 and in the sub of evil in 4.
Fifth house the second to the 4th house by occupation and it refers the 4th house being the owner of the 4th. Hence, Mars indicate about health and causes death during the sub period of the planet in the star. which is in the sub of one referring the 4th or 5th or 10th (5th and 10th are Maraka Houses to the 4th)
Moon Dasa Jupiter Bhukti Rahu antra. Moon in the constellation of Kethu and sub of Mercury. Kethu ha to give the results of the planet which it is conjoined, as it is node. Saturn is lord 2 to 5 and situated in 12 to 5. Hence moon is evil as it is in the constellation of the node representing the 2nd house to 5th and in the sub of lord of 7th to 5 and situated in 2 to 5.Jupiter in Saturn star, lord of 2 in 12 to 5th house and sub of venus which is the occupant of 5th in the star of node in 12 to 5. Venus itselff is evil to 5. Mars in Venus star and venus sub is also evil. Rahu in Venus sign, Mars star and Mars sub is evil. Hence, moon dasa, Jupiter bhukti Rahu antra was evil.
Saturn and Kethu in Mercury star. Kethu is stronger than lord of 7 shani. Moon is also in kethu star. so Kethu has to give saturn’s results. then only that of Mars. Moon’s star is not in Mars sign.
21. when Saturn and Kethu in 4th and 9th house occupied by the lord of 12 but in the constellation of Mercury lord of 11 and sub of mars owner of 4 education, 9 higher education.
22. If the Dasha Natha is connected with houses 4 and 9 it will give education.
23. Venus in the constellation of Node in 4 give studies throughout Venus Dasa. Sun in the star of Moon in 9 give higher studies. As moon is also significator fo 12, Sun in the constellation of moon, give break and ended his studies. (Horary Astrology 87)
24. Whenever the sub lord of 3rd cusp was in the star of a planet in retrograde motion, line will be outof order. If the sub lord of 3rd cusp is itself retrograde, and the lord of constellation is direct, it matured later. If the sub lord of the 9th cusp was in the constellation of a retrograde planet, the party is unavailable and cancelled. If the sub lord himself retrograde his relatives a home asked the telephone dept. to keep the call pending and later give connection. If the sub lord of 11th cusp was in the star of a planet in retrograde motion, There were to be confusion, not line clear. If the sub lord himself was retrograde the staff in telephone dept. was complained about the defect whicdh they set right and we had the talk.(HA-105)
25. Take the sub lord of the 11th cusp, it should not be in the star of a retrograde planet. If it is retrograde then no purpose will be served. If the 3rd cusp sublord is in the star of retrograde planet, other party cannot be contacted. But if they are in direct motion, find out the significators of the houses 3, 9 and 11 as it will materialise.
26. A planet is the significator of 3 should also be the significators of 9 or 11, similarly the sginificator of 9 also should be the significator of 3 or 11. The significator of 11 should be the significator fo 3, 9. Such of the significators alone must be taken.
27. If a planet is not the significator of 9 and 11 but the significator of 6 or 8 or 12, that is not the significator to be taken. If the planet is the significator of 9 and it is also the significator of 6 or 8 or 12 and not the significator of 3 or 11 then other party will be absent. If the significator of 9 is also significator of 3 or 11 then only he will answer the call. If a planet is the significator of the 11th house and not the significator of 3 or 9 but is the significator of other houses reject it.
21.09.1969 at 09.00 a.m. at 7.28.n, 80.27, @ Matalae
Significators that contribute the fructication of the telephone trunkcall are mercury, jupiter, rahu, mars, venus and sun 11th cusp is in the star of Kethu and sub of moon. and 11th cusp is in venus star and Mars sub. as Moon and Mars are the strong significators it will materialise.(127)
28. Arrival of a person: Lagnesh in the 11th promises the coming.
29. When we will reach home. Find out the sub lord of 4th house If it is in the starr of a planet in a movable sign and unafflicted, we will reach the destination shortly. But if the lord of the costellation in which the sub lord of the 4th cup is in a fixed sign, the passengers may have to stay in a place for long duratin.But if the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is deposited is in a common sign then there will be delay. If the sub lord is afflicted by a natural malefic like saturn there will be undue delay and also the passengers have to undergo much of sufferings. If it is Mars of Rahu some repairs also may be needed. But if the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord of 4th is deposited is conjoined with a benefic, then after delay we will reach our home safe.
30. If the question when we will make a journey. Then take the 3rd
28.05.1969 at 17.40.n solapur 06.30 a,m.
4th Cuspal sub lord is Venus. Venus is in Kethu Star. Kethu is conjoined with Jupiter. It is not afflicted by saturn or Mars by conjunction or aspect. 4th house owner is Moon. Mercury and sun are in Moon star. 11th house is occupied by Rahu and its constellation is occupied by moon. In Sun’s sign, there is neither Moon’s star nor Mercury star, But in Moon’s sign there is Mercury Start. So the 3rd significator Sun can be the sublord.
31. Strength of Planets: If a planet is exalted but is in the constellation of a planet in debilitation, the extent to which it can do either good or bad is limited. A container(the planet) may be big but the content is a cheap affair (lord of the constellation is the content) like cotton bundle. But a debilitated planet (Small packet in the constellation of a planet in exaltation (costly gems) is similar to diamond in a small packet. The lord of the constellation is to be considered as one representing the value of the content. The container is the planet which is deposited in a constellation.
32. Retrograde: In Horary horoscope, planets in retrograde motion, if in the star of a planet which is in direction motion indicates that after some obstacle and delay, the matter will materialise, when it is indirect motion and passes beyond the point wherefrom retrograde motion started, But planet in retrograde if in the star of another retrograde planet or in its own when retrograde, promises only failure.
33. Planets in direct motion if deposited in the constellation of a retrograde planet, one cannot have success
34. If one wants to know whether he could marry a girl in view and if the sub lord of the 7th cusp is in direct motion but the lord of the constellation is retrograde he cannot marry her. If one wants to know whether is promised at all and if the sub lord of the 7th cusp is retrograde and it is deposited in the constellation of a retrograde planet, he can never marry at all.
35. If a planet is the significator of 2 or 7 or 11 and it is deposited in the constellation of a retrograde planet whether it is in direct motion or retrograde that planet cannot give marriage in its period or sub period.
36. If one wants to know whether he can divorce one; if the significator of 1 or 6 or 10 were to be in the constellation of a planet in retrograde motion he cannot divorce her.
37. If one courts imprisonment and if the significator of the houses 3 and 12 are deposited in the constellation of a planet in retrograde motion, he will not be arrested in his period and sub period. But another significator of 3 and 12 whether it is retrograde or direct will give him/her prison life in his period if this significator is in the constellation of a planet in direct motion.
38. If one wants to know whether he will win the races or in the competition or litigation or election, if the significator of the 6 and 11 is deposited in the star of a retrograde planet he cannot win in the period and sub period of that planet. But later, when the significator of 6 and 11 in direct or retrograde motion deposited in the constellation of one in direct motion rules, during its period and sub period he will win.
ECLIPSE – ECLIPSED PLANET RESULTS.
What eclipsed planet can do its period or sub period:
39. Let us consider the results of the planets situated in the constellation of those whi ch are eclipsed and what they signify.
40. If a planet is deposited in the constellation of an eclipsed one and if it is the sub lord of the lagna cusp, the sub lord shows that the native will be imprisoned; he will lead the life incognito, will suffer from fear, disease and anxiety, will participate in funeral rites; incur loss and may lose position too, will be unfortunate
41. Sub lord of 2nd cusp : behaves stupidly ina public assembly, will be untrustworthy, will receive annoying letters, write bad ones or anonymous ones suffer from eye troubles, will be foul tongued, spend heavily incur royal displeasure.
42. Sub lord of 3rd cusp. Demise of brother, evil advice, trouble through secret mechanisation of internal enemies, humiliation, discomfixture and loss off pride thereby.
43. Sub lord of 4th cusp: Distress to mother, sicknes to dear friends, danger to building, trouble due to the loss of cattle, danger from water and conveyance.
44. Sub lord of 5th cusp: Loss of a child, aberration of the mind, deception, wearisome, wandering, trouble in the stomach, displeasure of the government and bodily weakness.
45. Sub lord of 6th cusp: will have troubles through thieves, will suffer reverse, defeat, will commit wicked acts, will do service duties, will be dispised, scandalized and injured.
46. Sub lord of 7th cusp: Distress to son in law, separation from beloved, untoward results due to the troubles from the opponent sex, intrigues with wicked women, disease in the private parts, ever wandering
47. Sub of the 8th cusp: Excessive sorrow, want of sense, carnal appetite, jealousy, unconsciousness, poverty,, fruitless rembling, sickness, humiliation and death.
48. Sub lord of 9th cusp: will incu the wrath of the deity or Gury or preceptor of father sufer something untoward, trouble to wife and children, will do wicked acts, elder’s demise, will suffer from poverty,.
49. Sub lord of the 10th cusp: fruitless attempts, loss of honour, will become wicked, leaves his permanent place, inauspicious happenings, will lead bad life, suffer troubles.
50. Sub lord of the 11th cusp: Bad news, trouble to elder brother, sickness to children, will suffer misery, deception and ear disease.
51. Sub lord of the 12th cusp: various disease, dishonour, disappearance of wealth, detention, bondage.
These results will be experienced by a person when he runs the dasa, bhukti or anthra of the sub lord as mentioned above. Mantreswara gives hopes by saying that a planet, even when eclipsed, if it it occupies an auspicious sign and navamasa will in its period offer mixed results and finally in the latter half of its dasa, agreeable and beneficial results,
52. Transit results of eclipsed planets: Planets in their transit through favorable houses, (Houses, constellations and subs wherein they have to give good effects)become void of effect if they happen to be eclipsed. But if the houses transited by them be unfavourable, then they will give bad effects in an aggravated form.
MUHURTAS OR ELECTION OF AUSPICIOUS TIME FOR ANY UNDERTAKINGS.
53. Avoid the constellation in which the recent eclipses have appeared within six months before and after the month when one desires to do any auspicious work. It is not advisable to celebrate Upanayanam or marriage or construct a building or enter into new premises when jupiter and venus are eclipsed. It is called Guru, Shukra Moodam, or Moudyamor Asthamanam.
People belonging to the samaveda should not initiate manthra or do upanayana when mars is eclipsed. Rig Veda people should avoid these when Jupiter is eclipsed. If Venus is eclipsed Yajurveda people should not have Upanayanam Westerners are of opinion that the conjunction of Sun and Moon is highly conducive to promote material welfare and to have bright careers from the time of conjunction. Sun and Mars in close conjunction give force of character and power of endurance. Great self control is to be exercised. There will be struggle between one’s will and desires during one’s life.
54. Sun and Mercury in close conjunction give much mental ability with a clear thinking of high order. It gives adaptability. One will have reasoning ability, memory and fluency of speech. The greatest orators, chief engineers, famous accountants and auditors are having Sun and Mercury in the same Longitude (Degree and Minute) when it is combust. Only a few are perverted and dogmatic depending on the sub lord (K.P. explains it.) Sun in conjunction with Jupiter makes one a scholar. He will maintain good health, enjoy mental equilibrium and have professional advancement. New undertakings will prosper. and constructive ability will be strengthened. Conjunction of Sun and Venus shows popularity and social success. He will acquire competence in Music, art, poetry, wrestling etc. He will gain through the other sex. Marriage will give continuous happiness. Conjunction of Saturn and Sun gives indomitablewill, courage and strength of intellect. It does not promote material happiness. Ill health and obstacles delay one’s advancement in life. But it brings lot of power, authority and responsibility if saturn receives good aspect from benefits. One may become sanyasi.
55. Stellar Astrological Research Institute, Madras verified various charts and found out that the eclipsed planets give both good and bad results in their dasas, depending upon the Bhukti Nathas i.e. a person born in Dhanur lagna having mercury eclipsed, had his marriage and prosperity in his profession during Mercury Dasa. as lrd of 7, it gave marriage and as lord of 10 it gave promotion. A person born in vrischika lagna with moon in vrischika had venus eclipsed at the time of his birth. He had his wedding in venus dasa and he enjoyed his married life. He also invested money on luxurious articles, jewels and furniture. Thus one can see that the planet when eclipsed does not become a melefic and deny the results which it has to offer.
HOW LONG WILL ONE LIVE.
56. If the ascendant is in a movable sign, 11th house is the badhakasthana, if the ascendant falls in a fixed sign, 9th house is the badhakasthana, if the ascendant falls in a common sign, the 7th house is the badhakasthana. Whatever be the sign in which the ascendant falls, the 2nd and 7th houses are marakasthanas. Note the sub lord of the ascendant. If he is deposited in the constellation of the significators of badhakasthana and marakasthana the life will be short after the time of judgement.
57. If the sublord of the ascendant were to be in the constellation of the significator of sixth house, the person will suffer from disease but will not succumb to it. But if the sub lord of the ascendant is deposited in the constellation of the significator of the 8th house, he will meet with an accident. If the sub lord of the Asc. is the significator of the 12th house, it will be in bed for long period and may be admitted to a hospital.
58. Death is indicated only by the significators of marakasthana and badhakasthana. According to the strength of the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord of the ascendent is deposited, one is to fix the dasa and the sub periods.
Number 246 seen on 24.10.1967 at 17.30 for life span.
The sublord Mars is in the constellation of Kethu in the 7th House. (As pisces is lagna, it is common sign, 7th house is the badhakasthana and marakasthana and kendrasthana. So it is trebly evil to cause the death. ) Hence the death is inevitable and by transit when lord of 1, the Asc. conjoins the node in the 7th house, in that year, when sun transit in Sun’s star and Kethu sub and when moon transits the constellation of Rahu or Guru or Kethu, the end will come. Lord of 2nd is Mars. Rahu in aries represents Mars and replaces Mars. Sun is in Rahu star. In 7th bhava Sun, kethu and retrograde Mercury. No planet in mercury star. Mercury is in the constellation of Jupiter and in the sub of retrograde saturn. Sun is conjoined with Kethu. Rahu, Mars, Jupiter are in the star of Kethu. Jupiter is in 6th sign and aspects both Mars and Rahu. Jupiter is also in sub of Rahu a significator of Death. Mars is represented by Node Rahu. Kethu in 7 is in the star of Mars (lord of 2) and in the sub of venus (lord of 8) a strong significator of the death.
AILMENT AND CURE WHEN
59. If the sub lord of the ascendant is deposited in the constellation of the planet occupying the house 1 or 11. But if the sub lord of the ascandant is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of 1 and 6, one will suffer from disease during its periods and sub periods. If the 6th cusp sub lord is deposited in the star of a planet which is the significator of the 6 and 1 and not of 11, then the sub lord during its sub period will give the disease. If the sub lord is deposited in a star, the lord of which is connected in any manner with saturn, the disease is a chronic. If the sub lord is saturn, the disease is a chronic one. But if the sub lord is in any manner connected with Mars. It is an acute disease. Mercury shows complications. Generally one falls ill at the time when the conjoined period of the planets connected with the 6th and the first house in any manner operates. but the cure comes only when the significators of the 5th r 11 house follws the period governed by the disease producing 6th house significator.
60. Sub lord of the 8th house is to be deposited in the constellation of the planet which is the significator of the 8th house. If the significatgor happens to be also the significator of 6th house, then he will have fever etc. following the accident. If the same sub lord is in the star of a planet who is the significator of the 12th, he will be admited in a hospital. If the sub lord happens to be the significator of Badhaka sthana and maraka sthana. he will succumb to it, provided his longivity is not further more promised.
ABSENT PERSON ALIVE OR DEAD
61. Take that house which represents the relationship. For strangers take only the 9th house. If the sub lord of the cusp is in the star of the planet who is the significator of badhaka and maraka sthanas, boldly declare that he is dead. If this significator is in a watery sigh, he is drowned; if it is in fiery sign he had received injuries and died. If it is an earthy sign, he had natural end. If the sub lord of the cusp of the house representing the relative is in the constellation of the lord of that house or the significators of the house representing that relation he is alive; If that lord is also the significator of the 6th house counted from that house representing him, then he is ill.
NEWS ABOUT THE PERSON, WHEN
62. If the sub lord of the cusp of the 3rd house counted from the ascendant is in the star of the planet who is the significator of 3 and 11, on the day moon transits that (1) position of the zodiac (sign, star and sub) which governed by the significators of 3 counted from the ascendant (2) 3rd counted from the house representing the relative and 11th from the ascendant the queries will receive the news. 161.
WHEN WILL I BUY A FRIDGE
63. Fourth house represents pleasure. 12th house for investment. Saturn for cool and 11th house shows whether one’s desire will be fulfilled or not
FREE FROM FINANCIAL WORRY HORARY NO 78 @ 1.7.69 @ 17.30
64. Nature of events is getting money; source is sale of proceeds. Sale of proceeds and to gain hereby is indicated by the significators of 3 and 11. As 4th house denotes possessions and 3rd house indicates parting with possessions. But if the 12th house significator operates, one loses not only what he posses but also sells a way at a lower price. If the 3rd cusp sub lord is Mercury or if the sub lord is in a dual sign or in the constellation of the planet in a dual sign, one sells many a time and makes money. When the 3rd cuspal sublord is in the earthy fixed sign, the loss or gain depending on the significators of the 11th house. Mercury and sun are in 11. Mercury’s star are empty. Kethu will act as an agent. Venus, Kethu, Jupiter and Moon are in Sun’s star. Rahu acts as an agent of Jupiter. So moon, jupiter, mercury, kethu, rahu and sun are the significators. As Rahu is in 8th in Jupiter’s star Rahu sub, all over draft facilities will be cleared and one’s own money will be accumulated in the bank. Saturn sub period shows labour trouble entanglement of money, bills remain unpaid,
IS THERE SECOND MARRIAGE FOR ME
65. For second marriage, house 2, 11 are to be judged. The sub lord of the 7th cusp is deposited in a dual sign or in the constellation of a planet in or owning a dual sign or if the sub lord of the 7th cusp is mercury and the sub lord of the 7th cusp is also a significator of either of the houses 2 or 11. To find out the time of celebration of the 2nd marriage take out the significators of the houses 2 and 11. Mars and Jupiter are themselves retrograde. But that does notprevent them from giving results. Only thing is that they are incapable of giving results as long as they are retrograde. Once they become direct they will give the results.
APPEAL SUCCESSFUL OR NOT.
66. If the 3rd cuspal sub lord is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of 6 and 11 then one will have success. But if the sub lord of the 3rd cusp is deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the significator of the houses 5 and 12, one cannot have success. If judgement is for marriage in addition to 3 and 9 take 7th house also. If it is for adoption of a child, take 5, if it is for business and take over an industry take 10 and 6 in addition to 3 and 9.Negotation to be made by a native is ascertained from the significator of the 3rd house. Whether it is promised or not is found from the sub lord of the 3rd cusp. 7th House denotes with when the negotation is carried on. Giving away one’s possession is shown by the 12th house. Now the other person is to give away his industry. This is indicated by the 6th house. As this is to do business later, b the native include the 10th house. Moon shows the mind, ie. the nature of the query. It is in 9th in the constellation of the planet saturn in 10 in sub of rahu in 9 who is to give the results of 1, 3, 6, 9 and 10.
67. For an interview take the 3, 9, 11. The sub lord of the 11th if tenanted in a constellation the lord of which is in direct motion, sooner or later he will have the interview. But if the sub lord of the 11th cusp is deposited in the constellation of a planet in retrograde motion, he cannot have the interview.
IS THE REPORT TRUE OR FALSE.
68. 3RD house is to be taken into consideation for any information and correspondence or communication or report. note in which constellation the sub lord is deposited. If the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is deposited happen to be saturn , the report is false. If it is mars, it is mischeous and false. If it is Jupiter, it is true, and if the lord happens to be any planet connected with saturn in manner the report is false; But connected with Jupiter the report will be correct.
EXCHANGE OF COMMODITIES
69. Whether the exchange will be beneficial or not, take the 2, 6, 11 houses. But if the significators of the houses 5, 8, 12 were to operate then it is time when you have to lose by such an exchange. If the 6th cuspal sub is in the star of a planet which is the significator of 6 or 11, you gain. but if it is the significator of 5 or 12, then by so exchanging you must lose Similarly also you have the sub lord of the 12th cusp. If it is in the constellation of the significators of 6 and 11, you gain. But if it is in the constellation of a planet signifying 5 and 12. definately you must incur loss.
IS JOURNALISM GOOD FOR ME
70. Third house represents Journalism. Jupiter and Mercury are the 2 planets indicate journalism. If the sub lord of the 11th cusp indicating the success is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of the houses 3 and 9 and if the sub lord is in any manner connected with jupiter or mercury or both. If the sub lord happens to be Venus, one will be writing much about the marriage, Sex , Love affairs, Chemistry. But if it is jupiter, most sensible and useful articles will be written and the books published will be popular.
WILL MY 3RD SON CONSTRUCT A BUILDING.
71. Lagna of the 3rd child is 9th house. 4th house shows one’s own house, landed property, estate etc. The 11th house shows fulfilment of desire and the 12th shows investment. So take the houses 4, 11 and 12. and its significatos. If it is a house already constructed and is to be bought off straight, judge the houses 6 and 9 also. Because seller is denoted by the 7th house. The 6th is 12th to 7th and the 9th is 12th to 4th counted from 7th house. Further the houses 9 and 3 indicat surrounding the premises by the previous party and the entry the new house by the purchaser. Whether one will be able to construct a house at all, is to be seen from 4th cusp. So 4th cuspal sub lord is either retrograde or deposited in the constellation whose lord is retrograde. If either is retrograde then one will not be able to construct a house. If the sub lord of the 4th cusp and the lord of the constellation in which it is deposited are in direct motion and if the sub lord is also a significator of either 4th or 11th or 12th house, then one will be able to construct a building.
WHEN WILL I SELL MY PROPERTY? GOOD PRICE OR WHAT.?177.
72. Property is indicated by the 4th house. 3rd house is the Vyaya sthana to 4th house. Purchaser is indicated by 7th house. The ouses 10th and 5th are respectively 4th and 11th counted from 7th house. Therefore, selling away property is shown by the houses 3, 5, 10 counted from the lagna.If the sub lord of the 10th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in the constellation whose lord is retrograde. If the sub lord is retrograde, wait. If the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is deposited, is retrograde, then you will not be able to sell the property. If they are in direct motionand if this sub lord is also a significator of either 3rd or 10th house, then you can and will sell. Houses 3, 5 and 10 are to be taken for selling and 3 and 12 for giving possession. Planets in the constellation of Jupiter, Rahu, and Kethu will be strong significators of 3rd house. This does not mean that Rahu, Kethu, and Jupiter cannot give 3rd house results. They can also give. But the planets in their stars are stronger to give the results. Sun and Rahu are in Jupiter Star. Mercury is in Rahu Star and none is in Kethu star. Therefore Sun, Rahu, Mercury, Jupiter, and Kethu are the significators of 3rd house. If Saturn and Moon is in one sign or exchange in their stars so the event will materialise on subsequent attempts as it forms poonaraphoo. To find out whether the property will be sold for good price or not, we have to judge the dasa lord. It is deposited in the star of Jupiter. Jupiter is deposited in 8th bhava and owns 12. Therefore sun is the significator of 8, 12. and both houses are favourable to the purchaser and therefore purchaser gains. Means jataka will loose.
WHEN CAN I HAVE A VEHICLE? BICYCLE, MOTOR CYCLE OR CAR?
73. Vehicle is considered to be a permanent possession even though it can be sold and cashed at any time. So take 4th house. If the sub lord of the 4th cusp is either Venus being the significator of 4 or if the sub lord is deposited in the constellation of the significator of the 4th who has any connection with Venus, One will have either a vehicle or buy some furniture. Venus if not the significator of 4, it cannot indicate though it is said to be the chief governor of vehicle. It is differentiated if the sub lord or the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is deposited (Being the significator of the 4th and also connected with Venus) were to be deposited in a movable sign, it shows vehicle. But if it is in a common sign, it may be vehicle or cradle like furniture, which can move to and fro. But it is in a fixed sign, it is only furniture. If the sub lord of the 4th is Mars or if the sublord is deposited in a constellation who is the significator of 4th and in manner connected with Mars, it refers to land or building. If the sub lord is moon or if the sub lord is deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the significator of the 4th and is in anymanner connected with Moon, the mother is indicated by the 4th house. If the sub lord of the 4th cusp is Jupiter or Mercury, or if the sub lord is in the constellation of the planet who is the significator of the 4th and is any manner connected with either Jupiter or Mercury or both, the matter refers to one’s education. If the sub lord of the 4th cusp is saturn or if the sub lord is in the consellation of a planet which is the significator of the 4th house and also connected with Saturn it refers to mine, mine products, excavation, treasure.
74. Vehicle with two wheels, three wheels, six wheels. If it is a bicycle, manual labour is needed. Hence saturn will be connected with the significators indicating purchase of a vehicle. If it is a motor cycle, there is the macherinary; petrol or oil is used. Hence the significator should be connected with Mars, Venus and Moon. Venus and moon indicate petrol. Mars machinery. If it is 4 wheeler. then also these 3 planets should be connected with those significators who promise the purchase of the vehicle. If the significator of the 4th house promising purchase of a vehicle is deposited in the sub, the lord of which is in any of the signs Gemini, Virgo, 1st half of Sagittarius or Aquarius, then it is two wheeled. If the significastor indicating purchase of a vehicle and if it were to be in the sub, the lord of which is deposited in bestial or 4 legged sign, or its constellation lord, then it can be car and anything similar to it. Aries, Taurus, Leo, second half of Sagittarius and Capricorn are the bestial signs. 4 wheeler. If the significators of the purchase of the car is connected with Saturn it shows self drive. If it is connected with Jupiter there is a driver appointed. If both Jupiter and Saturn are connected sometimes he himself will drive and sometimes the driver. If the significator of the 4th is also the significator of 2, 6 and 10, he will buy one and drive for other’s use like one’s own taxi or private tourist car. If the significator if also connected with Rahu or kethu and also the significator of 10 then he uses the office car. If the significator is deposited in the sub of a planet who is the significator of the 4th house and it is in the constellation ruled by a planet, deposited in the watery sign, it may be boat hand driven./ If Saturn is one of the planets or if Mars, Venus and moon are connected Motor Boat. If only mars and moon are connected it should be driven on steam when it will be a ship. Saturn shows sunmarine. If the significator of the 4th house is very strong and it is deposited in the sub of a planet deposited in the constellation of one occupying airy sign, one will buy aeroplane or helicopter. The significator should be mars, venus and moon.
WHEN CAN I DISPOSE MAY VEHICLE.?
75. Purchase of a vehicle is judged from 4, 9, 10 and 11. 4th House shows vehicle, houses 9 and 10 show enjoyment in this birth due to meritorious deeds done in the previous birth and the 11th house indicates fulfilment of desire. If the consultant wants to sell his car, the 7th house shows the purchaser. Houses 4, 9, 10 and 11 counted from the 7th house are 10, 3, 4, and 5. Therefore the houses to be judged for disposal of vehicle are 3, 4, 5, and 10. Sale of a car by one means its purchase and possession by another. To pinpoint the selling date find out the significators of the houses 3, 4, 5 and 10 and compare to the ruling planets at the moment of judgement, Take the common planets between the significators and the ruling planets and then calculate the dasa bhukti period of these common planets. Venus is by itself retrograde. But this does not prevent it from giving results all throughout. However, it cannot give as long as it is retrograde. when it becomes direct it will give.
WILL I SIT FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION? WHAT IS THE RESULT
76. First of all see whether he has the necessary courage to compete? and he will be able to appear and whether he comes out successful? If the sub lord of the 3rd cusp is Moon, one tries to adjust himself in the present circumstances and does not take bold decisions. If it is Saturn one will be very cautious and lacks in confidence. If Mecury, the native will be in two inds. Planets Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Venus as the sub lord of the 3rd cusp, however give courage and confidence to compete. If the horary lagna is spoiled due to the deposittion of natural malefics or lord of 6 or 8 or 12, the native will not be able to make an attempt. For competitive examination, the houses is to be judged are 4, 9, 11. Whether one will be successful in the competitive examination or not is to be decided from the planets whose conjoined period he is running at the time of examination. At that time, if the dasa, bhukti and antra period governing planets are significator of houses 4, 9, 11 you will come out successful. When signiificators conjointly operate then only one will get. Kethu is in 9th bhava in the constellation of Sun who is deposited in 8th bhava and 9th house. Therefore Kethu is to give results of both 8 and 9th house. When will it give 8th house results and when it will give 9th house results is to be decided from the result of the bhukti andanthra lords. If both the bhukti and anthra lords are to give the results of either 4, 9, or 11 house, the dasa lord Kethu will give 9th house results. If either the bhukti or anthra lord is non cooperative i.e. if it is not a significator of 4th or 9th or 11th house, then Kethu the mahadasa swami will give turn non cooperative and give 8th house results. Anthra lord Mars is in the constellation of Saturn. Saturn is in 5th and owns 2 and 3rd house. Mars by itself is in the 12th bhava and owns 5 and 12th houses. Therefore Mars is in no way to give results of any of the houses 4, 9, 11 and hence you will be invited to sit for subsequent examination.
ANY TREASURE IN MY BUILDING.
77. Isf the sub lord of the 4th cusp is deposited in a constellation, lord of which is the significator of the 2, 11 or 6, one will surely have the treasure. Thelord of the constellation should have any connection with Saturn in Direct motion. According to traditional astrology, if lord of 2 were to be in the 8th house, one can come by treasure or if lords of 2, 4, 9 and 11 conjoin, one have treasure. But in Horary astrology, it is the sub lord of the 4th house which will give a correct picture.
WILL I GET ADMISSION IN THE COLLEGE
78. 4th house indicates the educational institution and since his desire to get an admission, the 11th shows realisation of one’s desires. Therefore the sublord of 4th is to be deposited in the constellation, the lord of which is the significator of 4 and 11.
WILL MY LOVE AFFAIRS MATERIALISE.
79. If the sub lord of the 5th cusp is deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the significator of the houss 7 and 11, then materialisation of the love affairs is promised. If the sub lord of 5th cusp happens to be in a constellation, the lord of which is the significator of the houses 6 or 12, then it will never materialise. If it is in the constellation of the significator of 6, the other party falls out. If the sub lord of the 5th is in the constellation of the planet signifying the 12th house then the consultant himself will drop the idea.
INVALID CHILD – WILL IT PICK UP HEALTH
80. If the 5th cusp sub lord is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the houses 3 and 5 the child will pick up. If the 5th sub lord is situation in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of the 10th house, who is also connected with saturn in any manner, shows that the child cannot recover health at all.
CAN I HAVE A PARTNER IN MY BUSINESS
81. If 8th cusp sub lord is situated in the constellation of aplanet signifying houses 6 and 11, you can have a partner. If the sub lord of the 8th cusp is deposited in a constellation, the lord of which is the significator of the houses 5 and 12 never have a partner.
CAN I PROSPER AS AN ACTRESS OR AN ACTOR
82. If the 5th cusp sublord is deposited in a constellation of a planet who is the significator of the houses 5, 6, and 10 one can be a popular an actor. It is also significator of 11, one will be prosperous. If mars is one of the planets signifying these houses, he can be a leader among them.
ANY CHILD FOR ME? WHO IS STERILE?
83. Whether one is promised children or not is to be judged from the 5th cusp. The sub lord of the 5th cusp is not retrograde, it is not posited in constellation of a retrograde planet and it is a significator of either 2 or 5 or 11 bhave. 11th house is the 5th house of the partner. Therefore the 11th cusp shows whether the partner will be able t produce children or not. If the 5th cusp shows that he can and he will have children and the 11th cusp shows that the partner cannot naturually, he will have children somewhere else. If the 11th cusp shows that the partner can produce and 5th cusp denotes that he cannot produce, then the wife will have natural children. If both the 5th cusp and the 11th cus promise progency then they will both have children. But the children born may or may not be due to the husband and the husband also can have children outside, other than what he can have through his wife. If both the 5th and 11th cusps are not favourable, they will both sterile.
3.8.1969 @ 17.30 at 18.55.N, HORARY NO. 175
5th cuspal sub lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is neither retrograde or deposited in the constellation of a retrograde planet. But it is not a significator of any of the 2 or 5 or 11. This clearly means that the husband is sterile. Now 11th cusp sub lord is also Jupiter. Also Jupiter is a strong significator of 8th house which is the 2nd counted from the lagna of wife. Therefore, the 3rd condition is satisified here and the wife will be able to produce children. When she is productive and herr husband is sterile, she will have natural children.
CHILD BIRTH WHEN .. HORARY NO. 28 WITHIN 108
84. Lagna is Karka. It is governed by moon. Lagna gains strength as it is directly aspected by moon. A sign gains strength if it receives aspect from its lord or if it is occupied by him. As per stellar astrology, Moon in Sun’s constellation indicates the matter signified by Sun who owns the 2nd house. it is for family and finance As Moon is in sun’s star and in the sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is the chief governor for children and money. Sun is in the constellation of Kethu who occupies the 5th house which governs the birth of a child. Jupiter is in the 11th bhava in the constellation of Sun. Jupiter is strong to indicate children. Houses 6, 8, 12 occupied by malefics, threaten loss, difficulty, delay or denial. 6th house is vacant. 8th house is occupied by Saturn which is in Jupiter’s constellation and thereby its evil results are mitigated by jupiter. Hence it will be a delaying planet and not a denying one. 12th house is unoccupied.
You have asked me to suggest as to what you should be. You have to perform shanthi. you have mentioned that you pray for Lord Ganesh. It is correct, because 5th house indicates the initiationof the Manthra, upasana etc. Kethu is in the 5th house. It is aspected by Mars, the lord of 5, Jupiter the religious planet ruling the 9th house and the planet saturn throwing obstacles. Mars and kethu having connection with the 5th house indicate that you are a devotee of Lord Ganesh. Whenever Jupiter aspects either the Ascendant or the Moon in a horoscope, the person will have faith and knowingly or unknowingly will be doing meritorious deeds. He may also pray or do shanti. In the Horary chart, Jupiter aspects moon, who is also the lord of lagna and hence you will follow the advice to enjoy the beneficial results. As saturn is in the 8th house it delays. Venus the lord of 11 will give the child in its bhukti anthra sub period. Dasa lord will be the sun, Sun dasa venus bhukti saturn anthra will be time of the birth of the child. Now the moon is in Utarashada i.e. sun’s star. balance of sun dasa is 3 years 3 months and 3 days, therefore you can expect a child on a Karthika nakshatra day.
By western system, how that system also gives the same time. Moon by progression, in 3 years forms sextile aspect with the lords of 2 and 11 i.e. sun and venus. Sun, by progression as lord of 2 conjoins Venus the lord of 11 in years from now onwards. Hence it is certain that you have a child mostly on karthika nakshatra day in the end of the April 1968 when moon transits the position of Jupiter.
When Mars aspecting lord of lagna by its 8th aspect is unfavourable, esxpecially when Mars a ruling planet. Kethu in lagna andmars aspecting 1th indicate that thee will be casarean operation. Mars signifies use of surgical instruments and Kethu suggestgs some danger However the Jupiter in lagna and well deposited show that there is no danger to the life of the lady.
AM I PREGNANT?
85. 5th cusp sub lord should be deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of 2 or 5 or 11 and also depositged in fruitful sign. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation were to occupy barren signs, give her mental strength that she is not on the family way.
WILL MY WIFE DELIVER A TWIN?
86. If the sub lord of the 11th cusp is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is either mercury or which occupies any of the dual signs, gemini, sagittarus or pisces then one’s wife will deliver more than one at a time.
AM I TO ADOPT
87. 5TH And 11th cusps are to be considered. If both 5th and 11th cusps are unfavourable, both the husband and the wife will not be fertile and if such couple wants to have child through adoption.
88. For adoption the 4th cusp of the child to be considered. If it is deposited in a dual sign or the sub lord itself is mercury and if the sub lord is a significator of the 8th house (as it is the housse of legacy, the child goes in adoption. 8th house here plays a double role. one as the house of legacy and another as the 12th house to father(indicated by 9th house)showing separation from the father and going to the adopted father. 4th shows mother and the sub lord of the 4th cusp decides whether one goes in adoption or not. Materinituy is sure and paternity is not. when anyone wants to adopt the first child of his friend. Friend is indicated by 11th house. therefore, the lagna of the child will be 3rd house (5th to the 11th counted from the consultant’s lagna. Houses 4 and 8 of the child are the 6 and 10th houses of jataka. 6th house sub lord moon is deposited in Mithuna. If the sub lord moon is also a significator of 10th house then that child will go in adoption.
CAN I GAIN IN LOTTERY? WHEN?
89. This attempt will be made during the period of a planet connected with 3rd house counted from lagna. To know whether one will win at all, judge the 11th cusp and find out whether the sub lord of the `11th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in a constellation whose lord is retrograde. If either is retrograde one cannot win. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated are in direct motion and if such a sub lord of the 11th cusp is also a significator of the houses 2 or 6 or 11 then one will win. Sun is in the constellation of Rahu and sub of mercury. Rahu represents jupiter. Jupiter is in 6th and mercury in 2nd bhava. Further Sun is deposited in the 3rd bhava (lottery). Therefore gain through lottery is promised. Saturn delays. Fast moving planets fulfill the desire early. Then exclude the significators of the 5, 8, 12 from the significators of 2, 6, 11
WHICH RELATIVE WILL WIN
90. Opponent is shown by the 7th house and wife is also indicated by the 7th house. This indicates that such a relative or partner in business or second child and so on, whose ruling planets (i.e. the rising lagna, chandra star, chandra sign, day on which he/she took birth.)are the cuspal signlords, star lords, sub lords etc.
91. The houses to be judged 6, 2, 10. Note the sub lord of the 6th cusp. It is not retrograde, so over draft facility will be sanctioned.
WILL I BE ABLE TO BORROW? WHEN AND FROM WHOM
92. To know whether one borrows money or not, judge the 6th cusp and if the 6th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in the constellation whose lord is retrograde. If either is retrograde, one cannot borrow. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated are in direct motion, then one will be able to borow.
A. If it is the sun the loan will be from Govelrnment
B. If it is moon, very quickly the lender will agree to give.
C. If it is Mars, there will be an atmosphere of tension in borrowing
D. If it is Mercury, one will correspond, send agent and will borrow in instalments.
E. If it is Jupiter, with honour and by lawful means one borrows.
F. If it is Venus, in a friendly way the borrowing will take place.
G. If the sub lord is Saturn, then there will be some dely and obstacles in borrowing
H. If Saturn aspects the sub lord of the 6th cusp, even if it is jupiter or any other planet, one gets only a part of the amount or gets the amount part by part,
6th cusp is in Venus star and sub of Moon. Venus indicates that the borrowing will be ina very friendly manner. Moon denotes that the lender will qucikly agree to give you the amount, But saturn aspecting Moon foreshows that he will not give you full amount. The sign lord Mars portends that you will be upset and angry in your mind because he agrees to give you little less than what is requested. Second party will be denoted by 7th house. If one is to give, it is found from the 12th house to his lagna, Younger brother is shown by 3rd house. The 12th to 3rd is 2nd. Therefore, borrowing from younger brother is indicated by the houses 2 and 6. If mother gives 3 and 6. If children gives 4 and 6. If wife gives 6; if one with whom we deal gives then also 6th. If father gives 8 and 6. If elder brother gives 10 and 6. If friend gives 10 and 6.
WILL I BE ABLE TO CLEAR OFF LOANS? WHEN ?
93. Whether one invests a money or incurs expendiure or repays loan, judge the 12th cusp and find out whether the lord of the sub of the 12th cuspis either retrograde or deposited ina constellation whose lord is retrograde. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated, is in direct motion, then one will invest or repay loan.
A. If it is Saturn, then there will be delay and some obstacles to repay.
B. If it is Mercury, one will correspond, send agent and repay in installments.
C. If it is Jupiter, by law ful means all the legitimate amount will be repayed.
D. If Mars is the sub lord, the lender threatens and then the borrow repays.
E. If Moon is the sub lord, very quickly money is repayed.
F. If it is venus, with a spirit of compromise and sweet words one repays.
G. If Sun is the sub lord, through the help of either father or Government officials one repays.
H. If saturn aspects the sub lord, may it be any planet, one repays only a part of the whole or repays part by part.
RECOVERY OF MONEY LOST
94. Whatever the sub lord of the ascendant indicates whichever matter the sub lord of the ascendant signifies that is what he would like to know. 7th cusp shows the thief. The matter lost is shown by the lord of the 2nd cusp. Recovery is shown by the 11th cusp and the time of recovery is shown by the significators of 2nd and 11th houses. The ascendant falls in rahu star and satun sub. Saturn is the significator of the 8th, 7th, 4th and the 5th houses. 8th house indicates possession of movable currency or liquid cash by the thief. the fourth, indicates his profession, and the 5th house is gain. 11th cus sub lord is the Kethu. Kethu has to cause the results of the lord of the constellation according to the constellation lord’s occupation. Kethu is in 11th house in the constellation of sun occupying 10 and owning the house 11.
DESCRIPTION OF THE THIEF
If the theif’s significator be mercury he is very young.
If venus, a youthful but yet young female.
Mars shows him to be of full age.
Jupiter of middle age and
Saturn elderly people.
If it is Sun, he is young If Sun is 12 or 11 or 10th house, If moon is the significator then the age of the theif will correspond to the age of querist.
According to me the sub lord of the 7th cus shows whether the theif is young or old. Also the sub lord indicates the sex of the thief. Here the 7th cusp falls in aries. the sub lord is Saturn and Saturn is in 7. Saturn is a masculine effeminate. It is masculine sign. It is in the sub of a masculine planet i.e. sun. So the theif is an aged male servant.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE QUERIST AND THE THEIF.
A. If the significator of 7th house is also the significator of the 1st house, then the theif will be a well known person who frequents the house and one has already created an impression for honesty.
B. If the significator of the 7th house is also the significator of the 2nd house, then one of the members of the family ought to have taken the substance.
C. 3rd house, then the neighbour or younger brother or messenger or orderly would have knocked it.
D. 4th house, it is one who resides in the same house or compound.
E. 5th house, the thief would be one among his own children or the musician who visits the house or the person wwith whom the querist has developed love or having some pleasant pursuits.
F. 6th house, it must be the servant or one in bad health or an open enemy.
G. 7th house,
H. 8th house, it is a stranger not related to the person who has lost or it may be one who is temporarily appointed or one at times employed at the house,like gardner washerman, sweeper etc.
I. 9th house, the thief is a stranger belonging to another land, of a different caste and an absolute stranger. It may be a sanyasi or a religious person in disguise.
J. 10th house, the theif is one in respectable circumstances, or some businessman who knows where the things are kept and whom normally nobody will suspect.
K. 11th house, it is afriend or elder brother or one whose services were utilised and who was in confidence of the queriest before.
L. 12th house., the thief will be astranger, begger, a poor fellow who ever borrows money, a person in miserable condition, and one who always reveals in stealing as a profession. Here the significator of 7th house is Mars is in the constellation Anuradha ruled by Saturn in 7.No planet in Mars star. Mars is also the significator of 2nd house. Saturn is the significator of the 8th, 7th, 4th, and the 5th. It is clear that the thief is one who is in the same building moving like a family member, at times taken as a servant, and moves in such a respectable way that no one can ever take him to be a thief.
WHERE IS THE THIEF
As saturn indicates strongly the theif and also Mars and as the houses occupied by them are 1 and 7 and they are in the sub of the Sun and Mercury, who are in the 10th house, he is in the same place. But if the significator would have been in the sub of a planet occupying the houses 3, he has gone to a place close by. If the sub lord occupied the 9th house he has gone a long way off. If the significator of the 1st house and that of the house are in the same same lord then at the time of query the fellow who accompanied the person who has lost is the fellow who had taken and knocked it away.
If the 7 house showing the thief lord is connected with 6th and 9th, the theif has gone to a nearby place because ninth house is theif to the 7th and houses 3 and 12 indicate short journey and stay in neighbouring place, But if the 7th lord is connected with 3 and 6 house, he has gone to a far far away place. If they 7th lord happened to be ina movable sign, the thief is still going on farther and farther away. If it is in a fixed sign and happens to be in the 10th house, he is in his own house, if the 7th lord is in the 5th house, which is a fixed sign, he will be in a friend’s house. If the lord of 7th is in the 3rd house in a fixed sign he should be staying with a stranger. If Rahu is in the 3rd house, he will be in a rented place; jupiter in 3 suggests temple, school, court etc. Mars and Venus shows Hotel (235)
95. Whether one borrows money or get back one’s dues,judge the 6th cusp and find out whether the lord of the sub of the 6th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in a constellation whose lord is retgrograde. If either is retrograde one cannot either borrow or recover that which had lent or given or deposited. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated, is in direct motion, then one will recover the money. If it is Saturn, then there will be delay and some obstacles to recover. If it is Mercury, one will correspond, give notice and agents and one will recover in instalments. If it is Jupitr and ill deposited, one should go to the court and recover. If Jupiter is i\the sub lord and is well deposited, one gelts easily through court or by lawful means all the legitimate amount. If Saturn aspects Jupiter, one relcovers only a part of it or part by part. If Mars is the sub lord, one threatens the other and recovers. Even goondas may be of real use. If moon is the sub lord, very quickly money is regained. If venus is the sub lord then by compromise and sweet words, one fulfills his desire. If sun is the sub lord through the help of government or by litigation one gains. Now he who gives is judged from 7th house. He with whom we deal whether we take or give is judged from 7th. If younger brother gives 2 and 6, if Mother gives 3 and 6. If children give 4 and 6. If wife gives 6, if Partner gives in business 6th. If one with whom we deal gives then the 6th. If father gives 8 and 6. If elder brother gives then 10 and 6 thus one should note.
6th cusp in Kethu star and sub or Mars promise the following results i.e. Jupiter in 7 law suit; Sun’s result is that you will get through Government. Mercury sign lord indicates in instalments; sub lord Mars in direct motion denotes getting the money. Its constellation lord in 7 indicates denial and delay till Jupiter is in direct motion. Saturn aspecting the constellation lord portends that you will not get 100%. (233)
If Rahu or kethu were to be in 2 or 7, the maraka house they will not cause death, if they are conjoined with or spected by the planets ruling kona houses, but what is the result? they do not cause death. Hence one can understand that Rahu and Kethu give away what they should do according to the bhava occupied, but they give what they are dictated by the planets which are conjoined with or aspected by a planet. Significator of 6th house if it is in Gemini or dual sign the recovery will be from more than one person and also on many occasions. (234)
THEFT AND RECOVERY.
96. If the significators of the houses 2, 6, and 11 agree (counted from the house indicating the person whose property is lost)with the ruling planets of the day, the property lost will be recovered. If the ruling planets are connected with 5, 8 and 12 house, it is lost once for all . The period that would have been operating on the day of the theft will e the significators of the houses 5, 8, 12 The dasa lord in most of the cases will be the same at the t ime of loss and also regaining. In such cases, dasa lord will be the significator of 5, 2 or 5 and 6 or 8 and 11 or 11 and 12. If the dasa lord is not connected with 2, 6, or 11, in that dasa period one cannot regain as it would be the significator of 5 or 8 o 12 alone. Similarly the lords of the sub period and sub sub period are to be judged. (236.)
97. Moon in the 8th bhava indicates difficulty. Sun’s sign occupied by moon suggests the diffeence of opinion with the govt. Venus Star occupied by Moon denotes transport department. Saturn sub confirms strike. If Venus owns not only the 6th house and also any other house except the 11th one, then there will be further difficulty and compromise is not in sight. Lagna, 6th house and 10th house indicate one’s starting the work.
CAN I BUY HIM (240)
98. If the lord of the sub of 7th house is deposited in the contellation of the planet signifying the 11th house, then u can straightway buy him. But if the significator of 5, 8, 12 hapen to be the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord of the 7th is situated then he will receive the money and cannot or will not oblige you.
WHEN IS THE MARRIAGE (241)
99. Where the 7th cusp falls it is in capricorn at 14.53.20. It is moon star Jupiter Sub. Jupiter is occupying the 2nd house promising increase in the number of the members of the family by marriage. (Note : Here Guruji Takes only the Sub and not the star of the sub.)
REUNION WITH HUSBAND (246)
100. For reunion with huband and perfect domestic facility consider houses 2,7, and 11. 7th house occupied by Saturn. Saturn himself is posited in Uttarabhadrapada. So saturn is a significator (Take note : Planet in own star) Saturn aspects Rahu powerfully. Mercury is in conjunction with Jupiter. Therefore the significators indicating reunion with husband and domestic facility are saturn, mercury Jupiter and Rahu. Period of Mars is in operation. (Take note: Mahadasha and its starlord and sub lord here) Mars is posited in the constellation Roini ruled by Moon and is in the sub of Jupiter. Moon rules the 12th house indicating separation of husband and jupiter rules the house indicating sorrow due to husband. Therefore Mars lwill not contribute to the growth of cordial relations with the husband. As Jupiter is also lord of 5th house, relation with the husband will not be snapped. There is no danger to the life of your husband as Jupiter holds the lordship of your Mangalyasthana (8th house) and the 7th lord Saturn is posited in his own star. Rahu period starts by 7.2.1968.A planet offes the results of the lord of the contellation in which it is posited. The affairs pertaining to the houses over which the lord of the constellation holds lordship will be experienced by the native predominently. The sub will indicate the net result. Rahu is posited in the constellation Krithika ruled by sun and sun holds the lordship of 1st house. 1st house indicates honour, dignity, glory comfort and happiness. Rahu is posited in the sub of Jupiter. Jupiter holds lordship of 5th and 8th houe. 5th house indicates recreation and pleasure. 8th house is yourmangalyam and it is 2nd house comfort from family to the 7th house. Therefore, Rahu who is posited in the constellation of lord of 1st house and who is in the sub of lord of 5 and 8, is a strong significator indicating reunion and domestic facility. Planets posited favourably with the major lord will always help, assist and cooperative with the major lord in giving the expected result. Whether a planet is favourably placed or not, is to be ascertained from the longitudinal distance between planets.
WILL MY HUSBAND JOIN ME / 250
101. Husband to return home and to join the wife one is to judge the houses 11, 7 and 6. For separation 12, 7 and 6. 11th cusp is at 17.4 capricorn. It is moon’s star and the sub of venus. As venus is in the constellation of Rahu deposited in the 12th bhava it is unfavourable for united life. But venus is also the significator of the houses 2, 3, and 7. As a significator of 7 aspected by lord of lagna it show that there will be reunion.
BUSINESS AND PARTNERSHIP / 251
102. Note the sub lord of the 7th If it is connected with houses 6 and 12 the partnership will break. If it is connected with houses 5 and 11, more permanent tie is to be correctly predicted. 7th cusp is in 12.53.20 It is in Venus sign, moon star and rahu sub. Rahu is in pisces in 8.41 It means it is in saturn’s star utharabhadrapada. Rahu is in venus sub. Rahu is to give the results of the house occupied by the lord of the constellation. The matter of this house will bematerialising, if the sub lord of the position occupied by Rahu is in direct motion. If the sub lord is retrograde, it means that the matter indicated by the house occupied by the lord of the constellation will appear to come through, but during the period or sub period of the sub lord it will fall through. Rahu is in the constellation of the planet in 5, promising union, denying separation and the sub lord venus in direct motion in 5 promises harmony and continuity of the partnership. So, if the 7th cusp falls in Aries and the sub lord is again Rahu, then rahu will be in the constellation of Saturn in 6 and the sub of venus in 6 and venus in direct motion will surely bring separation in the period and sub period of the significators of the 6th and 12th houses. If venus is in retrograde motion, attempts wil be made to separate but separation will not taken place. If the sub lord of the 7th cusp is the significator of the 6th house, partner takes the initiative, the partner is bent on sepaation and thereby the partnership breaks. If the sub lord of the 7th cusp is the significator of 12th house, then the queries is bent on separation and he gets separated. If the sub lord venus is for smoothly, smilingly as friends get separated; if the sub lord is Mars, violence; if it is Jupiter, by compromise or through court; if it is in Mercury, by giving notice and paying his share in instalments and so on. )
Thus partition among brothers, divorce, separation from wife or husband or demise can be found out. 3 and 12 houses show separation from mother; 3, 5, 10 and 12 demise and 4 and 12 house indicate separation from children; 4, 6 and 11 and 12 show death. 6 and 12 from partners; 1, 6, 8, and 12; 8 and 12 separation from father 8, 10, 3, 12 death; 10 and 12 separation from elder brother; 5, 12, 10 demise, and so on. 1 and 12 show separation from family” 3 and 12 show separation, leaving the present permanent residence and living in a close by locality: 9 and 12 show separatin and life in a far off distant place
CAN I EXPECT DOWRY. / 255
103. Generally, dowry is given in liquid cash or easily cashable valuable metals, jewels, vessels, vehicles etc. These are indicated by the 2nd house. Since the consultant is expecting dowry from his or her partner, then the 2nd house to the 7th indicates the value of the dowry, and the houses 6 and 11 denote the partner giving the money as present and the consultant accepting it. Therefore, the sub lord of the 8th cusp must be deposited in the constellation of the planet who signifies the matters of the houses 6 and 11. But if the sub lord of the 8th cusp happens to be the significator of 5 and 12, then the consultant is to give. The extent to which one can have dowry has to be judged from the strength of the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord of the 11th is deposited. The sub lord of the 11th may be debilitated, yet if it were to be in the constellation of a planet which is exalted, then most satisfactory dowry will be received. Even though, the sub lord of the 11th cusp may be exalted yet if it is in the constellation of a planet which is debilited, then the dowry will be les.
WILL HE BE CHASTE. /256
104. If the sub lord of the 7th or the planet in whose constellation the sub lord is deposited is neither Mercury nor one occupying a dual sign and also if the sub lord of the 11th is in the constellation of a planet signifying the 7th house, the person will remain the chaste. When the sub lord of the 11th is in the constellation of the planet signifying the 6th even though one may be moving with the other sex, yet the other sex will not permit to proceed beyond a particular limit and thereby the person has to necessarily remain chaste.
WILL I GET SCHOLORSHIP? / 256
105. For loan, one is to judge the houses 2 and 6. If it need not be returned, it amounts to gift, when we have to judge the houses 2 and 11. The sub lord of the 11th be deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the significator of 2, 6 and 11 and should not be a significator of 8 or 12. But he who gets the scholorship and then he is to repay will have the sublord of the 11th cusp deposited in the constellation of the planet which is the significator of not only 2 or 6 or 11 and also 8 or 12. Because 2, 6 and 11 houses show the gain of money by borrowing or accepting any money given by another whereas 8 and 12 houses indicate return or refund or lending money to another.
WILL I GET ANY DONATION? / 256
106. For donation, judge the houses 2, 6 and 11. As it is a donation which need not be returned it is in full a profit. This is indicated by the 11th house. As the given indicated by the 7th house loss to him is shown by the 12th to the 7th. See that the sub lord of the 8th is in the constellation of a planet who is the significator of the 6th. The sub lolrd of the 6th is the significator of 2 or 6 or 11, then getting a donation is promised.
SHALL I COMMIT SUICIDE. / 258
107. The sub lord of the 8th cusp must be deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the signifiator of badhakasthana or maraka sthana and also 8th house. Further the lord of the constellation must have some connection or other with mars.
WILL I COMMIT MURDER?
108. Note the sub lord of your ascendent. The lord of the sign, star and sub of the 7th cusp will be the ruling planets of the person whom you want to murder (one should note that one may go to murder one person but by mistake one may murder another. ) So it is important to note the ruling planet of the Opponent. The sign where 7th cusp has fallen is to be noted. Note whether this 7th sign is a movable one or a fixed one or a common one. Judge the badhkasthana, marakasthana and find out the significators. If the sub lord of your ascendant is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of his badhakasthana or marakasthana and also the significator of your second house then you will commit murder.
WHERE ABOUTS OF FATHER? /259
109. As the 9th house represents father, his walking out of the house should be judged from the houses 3, 9 and 12 counted from 9th house i.e. to this lagna 11th, 5th and 8th houses. Separation came because of the signifiators of 3, 9 and 12 houses counted from the 9th. Therefore, take houses 2, 8 and 11 counted from 9th. It means judge the houses 10, 4 and 7 counted from lagna.
OVERSEAS WHEN? / 261
110. The 12th cusp is to be judged to find out whether one is promised life in a foreign place. It should be supported by the sub lord of the 9th cusp indicating that long journey is also promised. When so many planets become the significators there are two methods of selection after rejecting the invalid ones. Those planets which are not in the sub of the significators of 3, 9 or 12 are not useful to make the journey.
ANY STUDY OVERSEAS? /261
111. Regular attendance required for school, college study and it is indicated by 4th house. Higher studies is shown by the 9th house. It also shows long journey. 12th house shows life in an altogether new environment and separation from family. Whether one will be successful in higher studies is to be seen from the 11th house. If the 11th house is in any mannerr connected with the 9th house, success is promised. But if the sub lord of the 11th cusp is retrograde, success is denied. Ambition cannot be realised. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated are in direct motion and if the sub lord of the 12th cusp is also a significator of either 3 or 9 or 12 house. one goes abroad. Also you will get scholorship for your higher studies. Because saturn in 9th is aspecting the 11th house by its 3rd aspect and the 6th house by its 10th aspect. 11th house shows gains and the 6th shows issue of cheques by a person or institution which is indicated by the 7th house.
SUCCESS IN MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND OVERSEAS /266
112. 7th house represents the medical officer whomsoever he is and 10th to the 7th i.e. 4th house indicates his job which means yourself being examined; the 11th house shows whether you will be given a good certificate to make further attempts. 4th cusp falls in Aquarius 6.45.20 i.e. it is in Rahu star and Rahu sub. Rahu is not conjoined with any planet but it is aspected by Venus who is the significator of the 11th, the 7th and the 12th. Therefore, Rahu as the significator of the 11th will allow you to appear before the medical officer for the medical examination. As rahu is in Saturn sign, you have to appear more than once, since saturn gives success after a few attempts or examination. Disease is indicated by 6th; danger by 8th: defect by 12th. 12th house is not occupied by any planet but Venus is its owner. Therefore, if it all, there is an deect it should be in the vision especiallty in the left eye, since venus is in the constellation of sun and sub of moon; really there should be soething wrong with your eye. But luckily sun, moon and jupiter are in the 11th house, moon is in its own constellation and sub it is in 11th; jupiter is in the constellation of moon in 11 and sub of sun 11. Sun is in the 11th house, in the constellation of Mars and sub of Rahu. All planets in the constellation of Mars and sub of Rahu. All planets are connected with the 10th and 11th houses.
WILL I GO OVERSEAS
113. The houses 3, 9 and 12 are to be judged of find out significators for going overseas; and the sub lord of the 12th cusp is to be judged to find out whether you will go at all to a foreign land. The 12th cusp falls in Sun’s star and Venus sub; Venus is inthe constellation of Sun, sub of Moon; both sun and moon are in the 12th house; Venus is to give the results of the lord of the constellation Chandra which is in 12. Hence both the lord of constellation and also the lord of the sub are connected with the 12sth house. Hence life in a foreign place is sure; (Take note : Here also, Guruji has taken the sublord where it is, and not the star lord of the sub lord where it is.)
RESEARCH AND SUCCESS.
114. Research is shown by 9th house and the success in any walk of life is shown by 11th cusp and the time is to be judged from the significators. Failure and loss or success in a foreign are to be understood from 12th (it will be clarified subsequently). So one is to judge what the cusp promises according to the sub lord and the significators. Mercury is in 12th bhava. saturn, the sub lord and venus lord of 9 are in mercury constellation. 12th house shows failure and loss in the place of residence or fortune and success in another foreign place. It depends on the lord of the constellation in which the planet in 12 is deposited. If the lord of the constellation of the planet in 12 were to be situated in 1 or 2 or 3 or 6 or 10 or 11, one gains with strangers, foreigners, in another place, in foreign land etc. Otherwise one incurs losswastes time and money. The constellation lord is Mecury. It shows that one spends time, money etc. ina place other than his permanent place. As Mercury is in the constellation of Sun in lagna bhava it is well spent and success is promised. Any planet or cusp in Mercury constellation is also auspicious indicating similar results. Saturn, the sub lord is lord of 1 and 2 in 2nd bhava in mercury star and own sub. Hence, saturn is also good. Therefore, 11th cusp is under the sway of Mercury and saturn. They promise luck ina foreign place: success in enterprise: fulfilment of one’s desire and realisation of one’s ambition. As kethu is in mercury’s sign it will continue to give what Mercury offers, If mercury has no connection with 9 or 11 then he will not do research. Mecury is the lord of the constellation where 11th cusp is. So his attempts to do research will be successful in Mercury sub period. As it is in 12, he will do it in a foreign place. As dasa lord is connected with Saturn, there will be honest and sincere attempts.
2, 5, and 11th houses show child birth and 2, 5, 6, and 11 to gain in speculation.
2, 7, 11 houses for marriage: // 6, 11 to be successful in election and so on.
6, 9, 11 nd 12 for overseas and higher studies, 6, 9, and 11 scholorship for higher studies.
2, 6, 10 11 for promotion. // 2, 4, 11 for house // 2, 4 11 for car, //
6 and 11 for pet animals. // 2 and 11 help through younger brother //
9 and 11 to submit thesis or do research and come out successful //
4, 11 for success in education // 6, 11 to win the litigation. //
CAN I EXPECT TRANSFER, WHEN?
115. For transfer in service, we hve to judge the houses 3, 10 and 12 because the 3rd house shows change in the place and short journey, 10th shows employment and 12th shows altogether new circumstances. This depends upon what dasa and bhukti he is running. One can expect transfer during the conjoined period of the significators of houses 3, 10 and 12. Mars is by itself retrograde. So it will not be able to give the results as long as it is retrograde. Afterwards it can give.
To proceed on leave or to go on tour, the houses 3, 9 and 12 are to be considered
WHEN WILL I GET SOME JOB? / 275
116. The 2nd house shows one’s bank position, 6th shows day to day attendance and 10th shows profession. Therefore for employment consider houses 2, 6 and 10 and find out the significators. The 10th cusp shows the nature of the job. It is 5.9 in mithuna Mercury sign Mars star and sun sub. all these three planets are posited in watery signs thereby indicating that you will have grasp, fluent flow of thoughts intelligence and quick understanding. Sun indicates government, Mars and Mercury indicate Mechanical Engineeing. As Mars indicates machinery, Mercury indicates paper and communication and sun indicates Govt.other interpretation about the nature of job could be a government service in printing press. 3rd interpretation could be a surgeon as Sun indicates medicine, Mars shows surgeruy and Mercury shows correct diagnosis and quick decisions.
WILL I EARN AT ALL?
117. Judge the 10th house. The sub lord of 10th if retrograde, jataka never earn. Moon is in Mercury sub and Mercury is in Moon star, Saturn Sub. Hence moon and Mercury promise you fortune to have self acquisition. Of the significators, the strongest is Sun and Kethu. Sun is lord of 2 in 10 in exaltation and in his own sub. Kethu is in such a sun’s star, and in the sub of saturn who is debilitated. Exaltation gives strength- debilitation, never, never denies but strength is weak. Sub lord of Meridian moon suggests liquids. Saturn denotes mine products. Kethu aspected by exalted venus conjoined with jupiter shows paint. Saturn in Mars sign and Moon the sub lord of the Meredian indicates pumpsets. If saturn is not in Aries, it indicates boilers: Saturn denotes under the earth; moon the liquid; otherwise the sub lord moon liquid; lord of the sign Mars being a fiery planet, boiling: Hence one should then predict boilers. If one predicts pumpsets or paints or petrol he will correctly and clearly guide the consultants.
CAN I BECOME A POLITICIAN?
118. When Saturn is in lagna one should have patience and perseverance. Does it not clearly show that a few attempts fail and again an attempt is made. Fifth house shows one’s desire to become a politician or a statesman. Saturn in direct motion as lord of 11 in the constellation of Kethu in 6 shows success and realisation of ambition. and in the sub of jupiter who is retrograde. Therefore, Saturn will tempt you but will not give. Mercury is in the constellation of planet in 11 and sub of planet in 1 owning 11. Hence Mercury dasa alone will keep you at the top. 283.
PROMOTION AND OVERSEAS
119. For promotion, judge houses 2, 6, 10 and 11. 2nd house is occupied by Mars. Significators of profession venus, Moon, Jupiter and Mercury show that either you are a finance adviser or auditor or accountant. So in the same line you will have the next higher status.
For overseas, 3, 9th 12th house is to be considered. Rahu cannot give as it is in the sub of the planet in a fixed sigh.
PROSPERITY OF THE INSTITUTE. 284
120. 11TH cusp shows the fulfilment of desire and the 10th indicartes name, fame, reputation etc. 11th cusp falls in moon star venus sub. Venus in the 6th house indicates success. 10th cusp is in Venus star and Mercury sub. Both are in 6. Both are benefics. They also promise the absolute satisfaction. Now Venus dasa Jupiter bhukti is on. Then Saturn will rule. and then onwards Mercury will run. Sun is in 6. It is in its own constellation. It is the lord of 6 it is in the sub of saturn in 12. Hence there will be receipt of much donation, to erect buildings, repair and extent (saturn indicates consolidation and renovation.) 6th house denotes money received. 12th house indicates investment purchases etc. Moon the lord of 5th in 5th. It is in the star of Venus in 6. therefore more receipt from musicians, chemicals manufacturers and industrialists, engineers, manufacturing engineering goods etc., automobile engineers and dealers. Mars dasa 7 years will be the years of expansion, improvement etc. Circulation of publication and gains through books and periodicals will shoot up. Mars in the constellation of node in 6 promises grand success. Saturn in kethu star denotes renovation expenses and equal receipts of donation. Astrologically, others is to give and one is to receive is indicated by 6th house. 6th house matters are indicated by planets posited in the constellation of occupants; then the occupants and so on, Jupiter, sun, kethu, venus and mercury are all in 6. Saturn is lord of 12. No planets in saturn star. Hence during the periods and sub periods of saturn, there will be expenses outweighing income. No doubt there will be reciepts more than normal but expenses will go still higher. Further, saturn brings about changes in the organisation during saturn dasa kethu bhukti. So immediately during saturn bhukti kethu anthra in venus dasa (Sept 1971)one chief organiser will pass away. Then during Kethu bhukti saturn anthra in venus dasa, the other will pass away. (July 1977)
WHEN WILL I BE PROMOTED. 288
121. For promotion, 2, 6, 10 and 11 houses are to be considered. 11th cusp is to be considered for the fulfillment of the desire find out the sub lord of the 11th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in a constellation whose lord is retrograde. If the sub lord and the lord of the constellation in which it is sitguated are in direct motion and if the same sub period is also significator of houses , 2, 6, 10, 11, then promotion is promised. Find out the significators and then take the ruling planets at the moment of judgement, take out common planets in the ruling planets and the significators. then work out the dasa bhukti period of these common planets and finally pin point the dage by the help of the transit. When all 9 planets are significators, those planets which are themselves retrograde in direct motion but posited in the star and sub of planets in direct motion, will give results after they become direct. But if a planet even when it is direct, it is deposited in the star and sub of a retrograde planet, it will appear to give results but will ultimately fall through. As 11th house is owned by saturn, there will be delay in fulfillment of your desire. Further the same saturn is the lord of 12th and is posited in horary lagna. This is undesirable. Horary lagna is spoiled. Anything in life which is promised by the planets will be experienced when dasa bhukti of common planets between significators and ruling planets operates. 290.
HIGHER STATUS- ANY, WHEN ?
122. For promotion, find out the sublord of the 11th cusp and note down the houses signified by the sub lord. Sub lord is Rahu and is in Kumbha in 12 as there is no planet in 11 and its lord is also the lord of the sign where Rahu is. Hence Rahu signifies the 11th house. Further Rahu is in the constellation of Jupiter who is occupying the 6th house. Therefore, Rahu is to give the results of 6, 11, 12. It shows that one gets promotion by being selected for the post even though there is competition(6th) and there is change in the nature of the work (12th) as it has nothing to do with the 3rd house. It will not be out of place where he is at present working.
SENIORITY IN SERVICE : WILL I HAVE JUSTICE.
123. Note the sublord of the 11th cusp. is Shukra. Shukra is situated in the constellationof a planet in the 2nd bhava(Rahu is in 2_ and as venus is the ruler of 10th house and occupies the 6th, surely he will have his seniority question settled in his favour. At the time when the significators of the 10th and 11th house operate, you must have it redressed to your satisfaction.
CHANGE IN JOB: 11/10/1969 No. 144 at 11.30 am
124. 2nd house of the horoscope stands for financial gains. the 6th for service and 10th house denotes occupation, trade, business, profession. 3rd house we all know rules for short journeys or journeys to nearby places: the 5th house rules pleasurable pursuits; and 9th house represents journeys to far off places and pilgrimage. Mangal is a significator of (a) house 2 because it occupies that house as its lord; (b) house 6 because it owns it: and (c) houses 10 and 12 and 1 because it is posited in the constellation of shukra who owns lagna and 12th house and occupies 10th.
RETIREMENT WHEN? 18.2.1968 aat 08.30
125. Note the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord of the 10th cusp is deposited. If that lord of the constn is also the significator of the 2, 6, 10 he must be reinstated. BUt if the sub lord is deposited in a constellation the lord of which is the significator of 1,m 5, 9 or 12 and at the same time not a signifiactor of 2, 6 or 10 he will never be reinstated.
ANY FOREIGN ASSIGNMENT TO ME? horary no 17.
126. Permanent residence is indicated bythe 4thhouse. Leaving it is therefore shown bythe 3rd house. Long journey is shown by 9th house. Staying for a short time or settling down in foreign land is denoted by the 12th house. Note down the 12th cusp. aand find out whether the lord of the sub of 12th cusp is either retrograde or deposited in a constellation whose lord is retrograde. If either is retrograde, one cannot go abroad. If the sublord and the lord of the constellation in which the sub lord is situated are in direct motion and if the sub lord of the 12th cusp isalso a significator of either 3, 9 or 12 one goes abroad. Sub lord Mercury is posited in the constn of planet in 12th bhava Therefore Mercury is a strong significator of 12th house. If any one the significators of going abroad is a signifiactor of 6th house also, then one goes abroad on foreign assignment. As the significators are many in number let us find out the ruling planets at this moment of judgement because only those planet which are common in the ruling planets and the signifiactors are tobe selected as beneficial ones. The remaining should be rejected as they are merely tempters. Where your deisre will be fulfilled early or not is to be judged from the owner of 11th house and the planets posited in it. Here it is owned by shany which indicates delay. Rahu is in 11th bhava. So shany will delay till Rahu Bhukti commences. WHERE ONE GOES BY SEA OR BY AIR? is to be judged from trhe sub lord of the 9th cusp. Whether the journey period will be long or short is indicated by the sub lord of the 9th cusp If a sub lord of the 9th cusp is a fast moving planet, the journey period will be short indicating thereby that it will be an air travel. A slow moving planet as sub lord indicates journeybysea especially when it is deposited in a watery sign. Whether one will settle permanently in a foreign country or come back after some stay is to be decided from the 12th cusp. If the 12th sub is deposited in a common sign, he will go and come back. If it is in a movable sign, he will once for all leave and the present place and never return. In fixed sign, it indicates that he will not move out.
BUSINESS CHANGE OF PLACE : 69/ PAGE 304
Will Imove at all ? Will I be lucky thereafter? Where will i go? will I move?
127. Note the sub lord of the 4th house as the 4th house indicates the present place of residence. The lord of the constellation is in 10th and the sub lord Jupiter is in 12. As the lord of the constellation is the signifiactor of 10th house the cause of moving from one place toanother is only your profession. WILL I BE LUCKY ? Movement will be gien by the signifiactors of the 3rd house. If the signifiactor of the 3rd house is also the signifiactor of 2, 10, 11 houses, then you will have gains in the place to which you move. But if the signifiactor of 3 is also the signifiactor of 8 and 12 then you will move tolose whatever you have. Note down the sub of 3rd house which indicates the change of place. If the sub lord is the signifiactor 2, 10, or 11 one will make money and improve his lot. 3rd cuspal sub lord is mercury. Mercury as lord of 3 will assist in moving from one place to another as lord of 12 it shows life in another pllace, as the depositor of the 10th house it brings money by business, mostly by agency, and being in the constellation of sub, lord of 2 in 11 promises profit, social financial success. WHERE WILL I GO As the sublord is Mercury, you will go to one place first, not finding that it is no good, you wikll further move,. Plurality is indicated by Mercury Third cusp shows only the moment. But it is the 12th cusp which indicates the place of your stay outside. As the 12th cusp falls in gemeni in rahu star jupiter sub, it will be a twin sity and it will be Hyderabad, secunderabad.
CAN I HAVE A PRESS OFMY OWN TO PUBLISH BOOKS?
128. If the sub lord of 10th is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator off at least one of the 3 houses i.e. 2, 6, and 10 and also if it is in any manner connected with Mars and Mercury one will have ones own press.
WILLL I HAVE A SATISFACTORY SPIRITUAL LIFE?
129. The 5th house indicates for the mantra, the 10th shows how he will be practising, regularly ornot and the 11th house indicates his attainments, One is tofind out the sub lord of the 11thif it is deposited in the constellation of a planet who is the signifiactor of 5 and 10 one will surely have the satisfaction in the spiritual life., Sidhi is indicated
CAN I BECOME A SANYASI
130. If the lagna sub lord is connected with the house 3, 10 and 12 and it is in any manner connected with Saturn.
ANY REAPPOINTMENT FOR ME?
131. Sublord of 6th is to be deposited in the constellation, the lord of which is the signifiactor fo 6 or 10 or 2nd and he will be reappointed. But if the sublord is in the constellation lord of which is the signifiactor or 1, 5, or 9or 12 house he will not be reappointed.
132. Note where the 11th cusp has fallen. Saturn sign Makara, Moon star Shravana, and sub of Kethu who is in 6. As the sub lord is to cause disease, the 11th cusp does not promise cure. It sho9ws that you will have to above ailment as kethu has to offer the resdults of 4, 6, and 12 and also that you will have treatment at home only. If the houses signified by Kethu would be 6, 12 or 32, 6, 11 and 12 then you will hospitalise yourself. 3, 6, 11 and 12 show successful treatmentin the hospital. Pray to Malakshmi Let her arrest further development,.
RETURN OF MISSING SON
133. To leave one’s home to go away and live in an unknown quarters is indicated bythe houses 3 and 12 counted from the house indicating that relative. People who leave the house without any aim or any programme or notice, will be naturally going from one place tothe other and hence the 7th house also needs judgement. During the period of and sub period of the significators of the 7thhouse and the 3rd house one will be making many short journeys and one will be breaking journey on the way.
IS THERE ANY IMPRISONMENT FOR ME? //PAGE 311//
134. Querist shows lagna. Anyone with whom he deals is shown by the 7th house. When he wants to borrow, the 7thhouse shows the lender. Whether the astrologer will be able to predict immediately after the query or not is tobe judged from the sublord of the 7th cusp. If the sub lord is a fast moving planet, the query will be soled immediately. If it is a slow moving planet, there willbe delay in analysing the problem. If mercury is the sub lord or if Mercury associates with or aspects the sub lord then the queerist will either correspond or send agent or will come second to get his problem solved. l If the sub lord is node, it will have to be seen towhom they represent and then judged. (A node firstly represents the planet or planets with which it is conjoined then the planet or planets aspecting it and lastly the owner of the sign in which it is deposited.)
135. Imprisonment implies separation from family restrictions to free moements confinement with in four walls, leaving one’s own permanent place of residence and life in new environment. Separation from family is shown by afflicted 2nd house and the 8th house. Restrictions to free movements confinement with in four walls and life is an altogether different place is shown by 12th house. The 4th house shows one’s own place of residence. 3rd house (being 12th to 4th) shows leaving the present place of residence. Sub lord of 12th cusp should be rahu, it should not be deposited in the constellation whose lord is retrograde and it should be a significator of either 2nd or 3rd or 8th or 12th house.
WILL I BE PROSECUTED BY INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT// 314.//
136. Raid is generally a result of some secret inimical activity resulting intoloss of reputation and alsomoney. 12th house indicates sudden and surprising loss. confiscation by government etc. by ones’ own wrongful acting, secret enemies, secret inimical activity, cheating etc. etc., Who will betray and give information to the police is to be judged from the sub lord of 12th cusp. If the sub lord of 12th cusp is connected with houses 3 younger brother or neighbour and 6 open enemy then one’s own younger brother or neighbour will openly betray. If it is connected to houses 3 and 12 secret enmity one’s own younger brother or neighbour will secretely give the information to the police. Houses 6 and 12 indicates that servants will do harm. 11 and 12 show that the so called friend or elder brother betrays the native. 9 and 12 indicate that either father or a stranger will be harmful. 4 and 12 show that the informat is in his own house, street, or town. 7 and 12 threaten that either the partner in business, as soon as he severe connection, show his true colour, or the native’s wife, after divorce etc. will call on the police and give information.
137. The 12th house shows loss of money and also loss of reputation as it is 12th to the 1st house. For this, significators are tobe found out in the following manner.