The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which The Astrology Online services offers you access to our services.
When using The Astrology Online services, you (“member” or “you” or “your”) agree to the terms and conditions described herein (“terms of service”).
Acceptance of terms of service:
Please read these terms of service carefully before using the services provided by The Astrology Online via our website (which is currently located at TheAstrologyOnline.com this “website”). By clicking the “i agree” button, you signify that you agree with these terms of service.
These terms of service may be amended by The Astrology Online at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website. If you became a member prior to the posting of amended terms on our website, the amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site.
You agree that you’re continued use of this website after such amendment shall signify your acceptance of such change. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except by a writing signed by both you and The Astrology Online.
Description of The Astrology Online:
The Astrology Online provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone and email consultations (“Content”) via the World Wide Web, electronic mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the TheAstrologyOnline.com site (the “Free Services” and “Paid Service”), in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from The Astrology Online (the “Paid Services”), you may need to register as a member of The Astrology Online to receive certain Paid Services. The Free Services and the Paid Services are referred to collectively in these Terms of Service as the “Services.” In consideration for the Paid Services, Member agrees to:
- Provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about member as prompted to do so by The Astrology Online and
- Maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that we request and you provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in these terms of service as “registration data.” Many of the services and content are provided by third party suppliers and not by TheAstrologyOnline.com.
The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended The Astrology
In addition, The Astrology Online does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
The comments sections on site are accessible to users by after successful approval. The Astrology Online will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libellous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular content where the comment is being posted.
So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you use a username that does not identify you. We cannot remove your comments simply because you have a change of heart about making them.
The Astrology Online typically displays images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on The Astrology Online sites include:
Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on The Astrology Online.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image.
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email it to: email@example.com
External Links Disclaimer:
The Astrology Online routinely contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, The Astrology Online does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the The Astrology Online in question.
The Astrology Online does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to The Astrology Online assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
The Astrology Online has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at TheAstrologyOnline@gmail.com. We will work with you to address any problems.
Member registration data:
Upon registration, including your provision of Registration Data, You will receive a The Astrology Online identification (“Your e-mail ID”) and a password. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of Your The Astrology Online e-mail ID and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
You may change your password by following instructions on the Website. You agree that your account, e-mail ID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You agree to immediately notify The Astrology Online of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Our access to your account:
In order to ensure that The Astrology Online is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, you hereby consent to The Astrology Online employees and agents being able to access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
Modification to services; Breach; termination:
The Astrology Online may modify or discontinue (in whole or in part) the services or your account with us, with or without notice, for any reason without liability to you, any other user, or any third party. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately
- if we are unable to verify or authenticate your registration data or other information provided by you,
- if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, The Astrology Online, or all or some of our other users, or
Member behaviour and restrictions; compliance with laws:
Your right to use the Services is personal to you. You represent that you are an individual and that you are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of The Astrology Online.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree:
- To comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
- Not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
- Not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to The Astrology Online
- To comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the The Astrology Online Website; and
- To comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Services. The Astrology Online makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures.
You will not use The Astrology Online for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
You agree not to transmit through The Astrology Online any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other The Astrology Online members’ use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
No warranty. You understand and agree that:
- The services are provided “as-is” and with all faults. The Astrology Online assumes no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, misdeliveries, or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings;
- In particular, but not by way of limitation, The Astrology Online may delete e-mail or other accounts or the information therein if the account is inactive for more than ninety (90) days;
- Use of the services is at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data;
- The services are provided for entertainment purposes only and The Astrology Online, on behalf of itself and its suppliers, disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement and it makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any content obtained through the services, any goods or services purchased or obtained through The Astrology Online website, or any transactions entered into through The Astrology Online site, and makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Astrology Online or through the services shall create any warranty.
Limitations of liability:
- The use of or the inability to use the services;
- Any goods or services purchased or obtained through The Astrology Online site, or messages received or transactions entered into through The Astrology Online services;
Proprietary rights to content:
You acknowledge that the Content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to Member by The Astrology Online, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the Content unless expressly authorized by The Astrology Online, its suppliers, or advertisers.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by The Astrology Online. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Notification of Changes: